HISTORIAN for SCADA 4.5 +ihArchiveBackup

LMDAVE

Does anyone here have experience in running a script to back-up Historian Archive Data for iFix?

Everything I read points to a file call ihArchiveBackup.exe which will do all the funtions I need. However, that file is no where to be found in the version I'm using "Historian for Scada 4.5". Is there a new method of doing what that file use to do?

Currently all I can do is use the Historian Admin screen and manually select and back up a file, but I need to be able to create a script to allow a use to create the backup on demand.

Similar Topics

Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are building 2 new buildings for car production. The integrators will install their equipment and program the PLC and HMI software with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wants information about connectivity between cimplicity scada and historian server.How to store cimplicity database in historian...
Replies
Views
We are a water/wastewater plant, collecting realtime and manually entered data. We have been using FactoryTalk Historian (OSI PI) for real time...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom