Factroy talk SE v8.0 screen problem

sachincool786

DI am facing one problem in FT View SE v8.0 :

I have 15 screens : 5 "are replaceable" with full resolution and other 10 are popup displays with half the resolution of that of Monitor and are "on the top" type. I have a buttons to go to those pop up screens.

Whenever I press any button to open any pop up screen the background screen becomes shorten and pop up displays works like they should.

i.e. whenever a pop up display opens, full background screen display suppresses automatically. Then i go to another full screen and then come to the main working full screen then it becomes ok.

This phenomenon occurs whenever a pop up display open.

Please help!!!!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Dear Experts!!! I am facing one problem in FT View SE v8.0 : I have 15 screens : 5 "are replaceable" with full resolution and other 10 are...
Replies
Views
I have over 600 alarms and I need to change the background and foreground colors. Is there a way to change these colors by not individually...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, who know why after start FactoryTalk activation manager V4.03, click "Get New Activations", it displays Is not I appreciate with any...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom