Citect DH+ Gateway driver config

beaniche

Hi Folks, I'm struggling trying to get Citect to communicate with a AN-X2-AB-DHRIO unit. the AN-X2-AB-DHRIO gateway is connected a PLC5 and is al set up receiving info fine. However i cant seem to get the Scada to see the gateway. maybe i'm using the wrong driver/config (ABTCP at present) . any advice would be great, cheers

Similar Topics

Hi, I try Citect to communicate with MOSCAD RTU via MCP-T (Motorola IP Gateway). The only help is from your Driver document "MOSCAD Driver v5.4x"...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom