Control Logix L73 Redundancy is not stable

HELLO every one,
i have been on CLX L73 redundant processor with following RM bundle
SLOT 0 - PLC -1,2 REV 20.054
SLOT1- EN2T -1,2 REV 5.008
SLOT2 - RM2/A-1,2 REV 20.4.6
SLOT 3- EN2TR-1,2 REV 5.008
the problem is redundancy of the system is not stable , often Secondary is refreshing & this effecting data logging in my redundant Historian system and finally effecting my vantage point reports and trends also.
kindly help me in this concern

Welcome to the Forum !

Is this a new system you are installing and commissioning, or a system that has been running for some time ? Are the problems new, or have they persisted since commissioning ?

The best tool for diagnosing Redundancy system events and problems is the "Redundancy Module Configuration Tool", or RMCT.

It is bundled along with your Redundancy release firmware so that it matches the 1756-RM modules.

You need to investigate the system using that tool to determine what is causing your Secondary switchovers.

Mr. Roach thanks for your quick response , this problem persists since the time of commissioning. some days it is stable , but completely it is not.