Crimson 3.0 Font size

sduck

Morning all,
I have a new "andon" project for which i have selected a Red Lion Productivity station. I need to display some data on a large overhead monitor.

This is my first experience with Crimson and I have need for a larger font than is provided. I am convinced that there must be a way to import or create a custom font but the method eludes me.

I know there is a lot of Crimson expertise here so thank you in advance for your input.

Steve

How large of font do you need? I think on some of the fonts you can type in the font size, like on Times New Roman , you can specify 300. Try that

Morning all,
I have a new "andon" project for which i have selected a Red Lion Productivity station. I need to display some data on a large overhead monitor.

This is my first experience with Crimson and I have need for a larger font than is provided. I am convinced that there must be a way to import or create a custom font but the method eludes me.

I know there is a lot of Crimson expertise here so thank you in advance for your input.

Steve

There is a Pick Function on Fonts and as was already noted, you can choose the size you want.

The only thing that isn't obvious is how to include Symbols (like º). Once you add the Font you want, click on Pages them the Fonts Tab, then Manage Font Database. Click on the Font and then Edit. There will be a warning about Undo and if you proceed, you will see an option for "Fractions and Symbols". CHECK "Fractions and Symbols" or any other option you may need.

Thanks for the reply's.

I guess I totally had a blonde moment. I didn't even click on the "pick" button. I must have thought it was the same as the drop down menu on the text field.

Anyway thanks again.