S7 300 plc Date and Time Set and Change From Wincc Flexible

faisal rasool

Dear All,
i want to know how we Date and Time set and Change from HMI MP277 use Wincc Flexible.PLC is S7 300 CPU 315 2-DP.i use SFC0,SFC1 but it is only read and set from plc.

Hello,
thank you for give information it is only read the clock i want to set clock,change date and time from HMI.thanks

Look at option 2 of the examples
In these two examples, synchronization is bidirectional from the controller to the operator panel optionally transfer of the specified system time from the panel to the controller.

Similar Topics

I set the Date and Time of the S7 300 PLC equal to that of my PG. But after a few days I found that the date and time were not what they should...
Replies
Views
merry christmas and happy new year i have a click c0-00dr-d and allen bradley 2711c-t3m. can the panelview talk to the click plc via modbus...
Replies
Views
Hello. There is a problem with Siemens S7 300. We got a replacement PLC but it does not run the program from the MMC. The new PLC is dated 2011...
Replies
Views
Hi Any one here please helpmein simulation of s7 300 plc program with factory io. how to connect. plcsim 5 doesnot have option of s7 300 ..:
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a bit of a situation, and I think I know the answer but this font of knowledge may prove something. I want to do the unthinkable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom