EZware 5000, easybuilder pro

don2405

Happy new year to everyone, may we all increase our knowledge.

Is EZware 5000(maplesystems), Easybuilder pro(weintek & Rohtek) and EB8000(kep) the same software?

Weintek is the OEM for all.
Easybuilder Pro is the latest software and will only work on the latest HMIs.
Maple's version is EZware Plus.

EB8000 is for older units. EZware 5000 is Maple's version.
Maple Systems uses their model numbers, so you would need to translate if you used Weintek software.
Years ago, I preferred Maple software, because they had better libraries.

Today, I use the latest releases supported by KEP. They test Weintek software, and only release stable versions. Downloading the latest version directly from the Weintek website is not always a good idea.
KEP also has great support, based on my experience.