Micrologix 1000

They look like IP20 as Steve says, as you may not be aware, which means you shouldn't be able to poke your finger into the terminals
If you look at the outside you can see it has no water protection

Yes, IP20.
Protected against solid objects > 12 mm in Diameter, no water protected.
This has nothing with ability to poke a finger into a terminal, but is the protection of the enclosure internals.

Last edited:
Sergei, if you want to clarify things make sure you are correct and it is
>12.5.
see below.

Solid particle protection[edit]
The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts (e.g., electrical conductors, moving parts) and the ingress of solid foreign objects.

Level Object size protected against Effective against
0 — No protection against contact and ingress of objects
1 >50 mm Any large surface of the body, such as the back of a hand, but no protection against deliberate contact with a body part
2 >12.5 mm Fingers or similar objects
3 >2.5 mm Tools, thick wires, etc.
4 >1 mm Most wires, screws, etc.
5 Dust protected Ingress of dust is not entirely prevented, but it must not enter in sufficient quantity to interfere with the satisfactory operation of the equipment.
6 Dust tight No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight)
Regards