Wincc flexible 2008 and tablet-pc on-screen keyboard

Nepiter

I am using 7" tablet with windows 8.
Wincc flexible 2008 RT installed and working allmost perfect..

Only on-screen keyboard does not take keystrokes if keys are pressed from touch screen.
With external mouse, all keys work, but not with touch screen.
If I close wincc on-screen keyboard, and open tablet pc own virtual keyboard, that works also ok.

But it is not so easy to use, if wincc keyboard has to be closed first, then RT has to be minimized to open windows virtual keyboard to get some input to input field..

Can I somehow change windows virtual keyboard to open, instead of wincc on-screen keyboard, when activating input field?

Any ideas..?

It was brought up in the AdvancedHMI forum a while ago that their HMI worked on tablets, but if you put Windows in Tablet Mode the keyboard function didn't work. Try taking the tablet out of Tablet Mode & trying it.

A while ago, I tried to look for topics related to similar problems, but no success.

But this "tablet mode" might be the solution. Thank You for tip!! :D
I'll try that asap.