Omron zen

racman

Hello!
I am beginner of PLC programming. I have a question about OMRON ZEN programming. I have to make a school project, and my programme has to counting up with one button and counting down with another.. So I made to counting up, but I dont know how to count down.. Can you help me?

thanks

The ZEN counter has a direction bit which you can program to control Up/Down counting. When the D input is Off the counter will increment, when it is On the counter will decrement.

Similar Topics

I am very new so I will try to give as much information as possible. I cannot get a Prolific PL-2303TA USB to RS232 to connect to an Omron ZEN...
Replies
Views
Hi, after 30 years involved with automation I'm actually writing my first PLC program and am struggling a fair bit. My background is mechanical...
Replies
Views
Hi I am setting a system up as per the attached picture, 5 inputs that are always present. These are sensors I have in an injection mould, if...
Replies
Views
Hello all, new on here, and relatively new to plc programming. I am trying to write a program which counts as it receives a cycle end input, and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to write a program for a omron zen plc. 1st light on for 30 sec 2nd light on for 12 sec 3rd light on for 3 sec then start all over...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom