ArchestrA problem

crazy

i would like to say that when ever I am opening the ArchestrA IDE I am getting two error:
The message is
Connect to Gaxaly: Unable to connect galaxy,check logger for details

when I ignore this message:

Then I fill the

GR node name:
Galaxy name:
Galaxy type: Base_Intouch.Tab

Again the message is

Fail to create galaxy mytest (galaxy name) on SCADA

Creating Galaxy 'mytest' on SCADA
.....with Security not enabled
Unspecified error( 80004004) caught at the like 568 in create galaxy.cpp

Could any one solve the issue and can anyone guide me to as how to use ArchestrA IDE for switches and meter on intouch Window screen....

Check System Management console (SMC) for more information on the error and post a screenshot on the forum board.

Archestra Problem

Please find the image of the problem provided...Please also provide me the steps as how to get the ArchestrA IDE objects( like tank and button etc..)...i want to know how to use ArchestrA IDE on wonderintouch 10.1...Please help....

problem1.png Problem 2.png

You need to open the System Management Console, there it provides detailed log messages you will find it under your start menu. Then select Log Viewer and select the machine that is configured as your GR. I have attached a picture. This logfile will provide more detailed information.

SMC.jpg

Archestra Problem

Dear RheinhardtP,

I am new to wonderware intouch, I don't understand the ..the problem.Could you please provide me the steps as how to use ArchestrA graphics in wondereware intouch 10.1.I want to see the image of the ArchestrA graphics such as tank, switches etc on the window of the intouch screen. Could you please guide me through as how to get the ArchestrA graphics in wonderware intouch 10.1 window screeen......Please help...

Dear RheinhardtP,

I am new to wonderware intouch, I don't understand the ..the problem.Could you please provide me the steps as how to use ArchestrA graphics in wondereware intouch 10.1.I want to see the image of the ArchestrA graphics such as tank, switches etc on the window of the intouch screen. Could you please guide me through as how to get the ArchestrA graphics in wonderware intouch 10.1 window screeen......Please help...

Unfortunately, you aren't going to learn anything from a few simple forum posts. May I highly recommend the week-long course on System Platform I. I found it very beneficial when starting with Archestra. There is a lot to learn. Secondly, there are many Youtube videos on this. At a minimum, I would suggest watching those.

Dear phuz,

I would like to ask you as I have already searched for the youtube videos, but not even a single video is there on Archestra graphic. It would be great if you kindly provide me the link to get the knowledge regarding Archestra graphic....Please help....

Archestra Problem

Dear phuz,

I would like to ask you as I have already searched for the youtube videos, but not even a single video is there on Archestra graphic. It would be great if you kindly provide me the link to get the knowledge regarding Archestra graphic....Please help....

đź“š