wincc flexible data logging

sinkoviak

Hello,

i have made an application with step 7 and scada system for the process with wincc flexible. Now i need to log the errors which occur during the production. Operator have the drop down menu with all the possible errors and he must choose from them to log the reason why production stopped. So i need a table with errors and times when the error happend.

Would anyone care to help me, since i can't do it myself. Thank you!

Sounds like a normal alarm list (HMI Alarms) to me?

Have you checked that out?

Tnx for reply, boneless. But is it possible to add the columns into the alarm table, because beside time, date, alarm name i would also need operator name, and the code of the product currently producing?

Is the operator logged in while running the machine?

If so you can add variables to the alarm messages.

e.g.
'[Operator] - [Model Num] - Part present not made'

which would be displayed as
'User0001 - 009 - Part present not made'

Then you can sort the text file as needed.

Possibly you could add comas between data and read it as a CSV.

the alarm system is for 'automated' alarms. From your post it almost sounded like you want to manually trigger bits for more of downtime instances.

Like if maintenance worked on the machine for 30 minutes they could go to the HMI and press a button for mechanical failure.