Hide windows start bar on CE PVP6

Bering C Sparky

Lifetime Supporting Member
Morning guys,

Just loaded my applications onto the new PV's I installed and the Windoze start bar is staying visible at the bottom of the screen all the time.
I know there is a way to hide it but I have not found it yet. (just started looking)
But if anyone out there knows the answer right off the top of your head could you please clue me in.

I am poking around in the control panel on the terminal but not seeing this setting but this is my first go with CE panels.

Thanks in advance.

BCS

Similar Topics

Dear all how to hide file menu + toolbar panel in rslogic500? I've seen other people use shortcut keys to hide and unhide. But I forgot how to...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a project that involves updating messages on a Linx printer via ControlLogix. I'm sending and receiving data via sockets and can...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if I've come across a bug or I'm missing something very simple but I can't seem to hide a button in FT View. There is a...
Replies
Views
I'm using Rockwell Studio 5000 V32. Does anyone know how to hide the UDT name from the tag description when tag descriptions are displayed...
Replies
Views
Every time we get visitors, boss man tells me to "Hide". During his donkey and pony show, he doesn't want the customers to see me beating on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom