Click PLC Upgrade to V2.00. Bug in Mathbox?

keithkyll

I have a multicolored icon on HMI to indicate pump status. Uses DS1 register.
Using a Mathbox to set DS1. On this PLC, I only use the first two states, so the logic is simple.
Not Y401 - DS1 = 0
Y401 - DS1 = 1
I've been using this code for years.

Code worked in version 1.40. Upgraded my CLICK software to 2.00 a few weeks ago. Went to customer site yesterday to do a simple edit. Had to upgrade PLC firmware to 2.00. It needed to erase program first. Confirmed.
The firmware upgrade failed during the first pass. Scary, because it looked like the erase parts were successful. Did I just brick the customer's PLC? Do I have a spare with me?
Fortunately, it worked on the second try. Using Keyspan USB-RS232. (Genuine AD adapter quit working when I upgraded to Win 10).
That's not my question, just FYI.

Noticed DS1 was now equal to 4, when it should be zero.
Tried whole numbers, and they worked. Only zero fails.
Gave it a formula instead. DS1 = 1-1. That worked.

Can someone else try this? Didn't have time to experiment at customer site.

PLC is Automation Direct Click C0-01DR-D.
Toshiba laptop with Win 10 Home, 64 bit.

I could not duplicate
Win7Pro-64
Click C0-02DR-D

Tried using V2 - already upgraded to 2.00.
Then downgraded to 1.4.
Tried.
Then upgraded again to 2.0.
Tried again.

using code:
-|/|- --- [MATH DS1=0]
Y401
-| |- --- [MATH DS1=1
Y401
----------(END)
Upgraded my CLICK software to 2.00 a few weeks ago. Went to customer site yesterday to do a simple edit. Had to upgrade PLC firmware to 2.00.
I am *assuming* that the reason that you upgraded the firmware was because you upgraded to SW V2.
Unless you needed any v2.00 functionality, then you wouldn't have to upgrade the FW (if you still had v1.4 installed.)
The remote clock setting capability is a good enough reason for an upgrade.