B&R cp 474

What version of Automation Studio do you have? The easiest way to do this with a non-Windows HMI is to setup the OPC server and tags on the B&R side and then it's just a regular OPC connection on whatever HMI you use.

If you make a Windows based HMI, B&R has a free .Net API that you can use which is super easy and a training manual that explains it all (TM712, google it and you'll find it). For a long time, you didn't even need to change the B&R project to be able to read and write to process variables with the API, might still be true.

Similar Topics

Hello Guys I have a new task in the job. I have to upload the code from a B&R CP474, but for what i was reading in the forum it isn´t an easy...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I was wondering if you could help me with something i'm trying to do solve. The situation: there are an old machine with stepper...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am trying to make a running spare part of a B&R CP474.I am using PVI,and need some help.First,I explain my steps,that I have done...
Replies
Views
hello every one: I have buy new B&R cp474 plc, and I need to make it as spare part of original one, so I do like this by useing PVI tool: 1)...
Replies
Views
hi I had upload module list of B&R plc cpu474, anybody can tell me if this enough to download again to plc cpu474 in case any crash or to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom