redlion hmi G07 to click plc communications CO-02DD2-D

mike4766

I'm having trouble figuring out what the actual register is to put into the HMI from the plc. Say DF1 , is it 428673? The HMI tells me that it's just a read register when I input that register. .
i changed drop number on crimson 3.0 from 1 to 0.now HMI IS DISPLAYING data as "0".BEFORE IT was DISPLAYING NOTHING.

I'm probably missing something ridiculous. Can someone shine a little light on this for me? I can write ladder pretty well but I'm new to coms between components

Similar Topics

Hello ALL, I am having problems setting up comms between Redlion G07 and Automation Direct Click PLC. If the drop numbers (and baud etc) are...
Replies
Views
I have 8 of these systems all running the same code. Just this one seem to gain about 30 seconds in time everyday. So in 48hrs time will be...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone help with what driver to use in Crimson to communicate Ethernet/IP to a Prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBS gateway. The gateway will pull...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using a Micrologix 1400 for a project, and we were supposed to use a 4.3in PanelView HMI. By means of delivery times, that won't be...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts! I am trying to get a Redlion Crimson 3.0 HMI to talk to a Rockwell Emulator. I imagine I'll have to use OPC DA. Has anyone done this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom