FactoryTalk ViewSE Trend - current value in legend? (using HistorianSE)

scotthower

I have several trends setup in ViewSE 8.1 using HistorianSE data - none will show the current value in the legend caption. The min/max show correctly (and I've got those linked to the Historian values) but there are always blanks in the 'value' column.

Also - is there a way to show the caption / description next to the values when one clicks on the trend graph? It would be easier than trying to match up the colors and values with the legend.

I've attached a .pdf screen capture to show what I'm asking.

Thanks!

I have the same problem with an RSView32 I just converted to FTView 8.0.
I finally gave up and turned off the legend and just put them on the screen blow the trend.