Mystery Fault

You used a resolution too low for the images that I can hardly read the error message (Value out of range) or the equations in the logic. I only can suppose that you're indexing an array and the index is going out the valid range.

nhatsen is correct. The fault information points to rung 2. The forst contact is rung 2 uses an index to determine the bit. I suspect that index is calculating to a value greater than the available bits.

Keith

Similar Topics

Hi all, Working on a system with a CompactLogix 43 processor, Kinetix 6000 servo drives, and a sercos interface between them. The 6000 is using...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 4 PoE security cameras at my church. Since part of the cable run was outdoors, I searched for outdoor cat5e cable. I found...
Replies
Views
Factory Talk ME station V10.01 Studio is v32 Below is a pallet with password visibility. I have rendered this before in other applications but it...
Replies
Views
I get pack of these in every Micro expansion module... I still haven't found a use for them..?
Replies
Views
Hello, I've taken on yet another basket case old machine running an 7 slot SLC 5/03 PLC.... I have run into a situation where I see the same 4...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom