FT Activation (FTView SE Server 250)

phuz

We are setting up a distributed system and I added the HMI server to the main distributed project. We installed the activation for the FT View SE Server 250, but whenever we launch Studio, it runs in grace mode and says it can't check out the activation for RSV.STUDIO.
Am I not supposed to be opening FTView Studio on the server computer itself?

Yup, so it appears to be. I just moved it from the development machine to the server machine and all seems OK.

I wanted to keep the activation for studio on a separate box, but when I tried changing the factorytalk directory to the server, the login credentials were not working, and I'm not sure why. So for now, easy fix was to move the activation to the server.

Similar Topics

I'm having trouble getting my activations to go through to the VM. Host machine is Windows 10 64 bit Virtual machine is Windows 7 32 bit...
Replies
Views
I used FTview SE station 8.0 to develop an HMI project two years ago. Never had an activation issue. I now have several more projects to do, and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm trying to install FTView Studio for ME in Windows 7 Pro SP1 32-bit laptop. Whenever it reaches installation of FTView activation...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, who know why after start FactoryTalk activation manager V4.03, click "Get New Activations", it displays Is not I appreciate with any...
Replies
Views
Rockwell Tech Support seemed to have hit a wall with this question. Already updated the version to 5.00.13 per their suggestio but am still...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom