Recording Data with a Click PLC

gulzys

Hi,
looking into getting a click plc to use for measuring force and displacement. Does anyone know if the click plc can do this or recommend a data logger.
Thanks

If you want to log data to a simple text file onto a PC, you can use AdvancedHMI. The ModbusRTU driver works well with the ClickPLC. There is a BasicDataLogger component that makes logging data to a text file very easy.

Similar Topics

Something i have not ever had anything to do with (the video part) Doing a hydraulic test rig with recipes and stuff - no problem but the...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a control system overhaul for a heat treating application, which must meet AMS2750. My proposed solution is Honeywell's HC900...
Replies
Views
I am using a IO_LINK CALL FB for reading data from sensor and when I record the Vendor ID or Name in String datatype I get the first two...
Replies
Views
I am using RS View ME in 2 Hour Demo mode just to troubleshoot a problem. I have a datalog connected to my trend ,but I am not recording to the C...
Replies
Views
I am vigilant to know if any of you know a way to write data magnetically on the steel. The prob is a pipe mill plant in which they want to track...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom