Mapping PanelView Comms Through Backplane

jrsnydley

Good morning,

I have a ControlLogix chassis set up with two Ethernet cards. One is for our plant wide network to access the controller and the other one is for all of the local network components on that machine. This was done to limit the number of devices on the plant wide network.

On the local network connected to the second card, there is a PanelView Plus_6 1250. We have a second ControlLogix chassis that talks to everything on the plant wide network.

What I am wondering is if I can configure communication in Studio for the PanelView to talk through the backplane and out the ENBT card connected to the plant wide network. I would like to do this without writing to the local controller and sending a MSG out to the plant wide controller. If anybody has any knowledge or ideas, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!