Running an application inside of Wonderware Intouch or Archestra graphic

phuz

I'm aware that Wonderware can launch an application using the Startapp function, but is there a more specific way to run an application inside of a boundary? I was looking at the ActiveX classes and nothing jumped out at me.
Ideally, I'd be looking to launch an application and set it to a size of (height,width) at position (x,y), and it would be fixed in that location.

Similar Topics

I used a .Net script to open the external software but I would really like to have the external software run on a Intouch page only. Is that possible?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a question about the communication from the FTV and the PLC for different machine I use. Most of these use a SLC5/04 PLC and...
Replies
Views
Hi! Small question. I have a customer currently that is reporting an issue of 2 different panelviews running the same application connecting to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm currently using FactoryTalk View Studio 8 (CPR 9 SR 7) and I found some problem in using trends. In my project I have trend...
Replies
Views
I have no experience with Eaton HMIs. I downloaded the Galileo software and I am trying to get the file on a HMI (XV-102-H3-70twrl-10) to modify a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom