ITV2030-312BS3 (pressure regulator)

arran

Hi,

I'm using a device called ITV2030-312BS3 (pressure regulator) and I need to know about the Exhaust solenoid valve. I have searched the internet, and all I found is that it's used to vent out the air into the atmosphere when not in use. Are there any other situation when the exhaust solenoid valve lets the air out and is it normal for the device to let a certain amount for air out. For example: I'm sending 5Bar to the device and when it's off the air vents out from the exhaust, if I were to close that for a sec, I see the pressure reading increases from 0.04 to 0.25Bar, is the rise of 0.21Bar normal? Meaning is it normal to vent out 0.21Bar?

Many thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to understand the ITV2030-312BS3 component. I had a look at the internet about the device, but cannot specify get the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
I need to protect some pressure transmitters from hot (120°C) oil. Does anyone have a favorite transmitter cooling element/standoff they use...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I could do with some advice on a hydraulic control system. It is necessary for me to accurately position a vertical hydraulic ram with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom