Codesys v3 bit shift implementation.

RodneyC

I was wondering if there are any other codesys users on here that have designed conveyor systems (reject stations, sorting, etc) which utilize a bit shift to track object from detection to your sorting/rejecting device. In the AB world, I'm used to using the BSL/BSR function to do this, but there's so little documentation or examples in the codesys world that I ended up just doing whatever I could with my very limited coding experience. This resulted in me building an array of bool and moving the true/false bytes from one bool in the array down to the next. There's got to be a more streamlined way of doing this.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello. I have struggled all my Saturday with this one issue, and it is clear that only someone far more knowledgeable than me on CoDeSys can...
Replies
Views
Do anyone knows always enable bit address in codesys software? ABB CPU is PS583. Thanks !
Replies
Views
I am using SoMachine 4.3, but I would think that all versions of Codesys would be the same in this regard. I am looking for a power-up bit. A bit...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a Hitachi Micro EHV+ for a small project, and I wanted to have a Web visu, done with Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2. I test the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a requirement to manage the text alignment dynamically. So, for example: 1. English Texts should be displayed from Left in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom