L9_MSTR block problems. How to hold values?

daveco

Lifetime Supporting Member
We're in the process of switching to Unity Pro from ProWorx32 and having issues with the MSTR blocks retaining their values after a 'transfer to plc'

Will we have to put those values in every time we do a transfer or are we missing something?

New to the software and it's frustrating to say the least...

Dave

I'll add that we used an export tool that brought everything over and gave it %MW addresses and variable names of _400XXX etc. It also created %MW addresses for the array values. It also created %MW values for the old 400000 registers that are associated with the MSTR block. Same %MW values as the new array used. I think this might be where the problem is, but we're still working out the solution.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if any other users at plctalk.net could comment on experience configuring the I/O scanner within Unity Pro XL as...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am using a 434 12A CPU in a Quantum PLC and programming it with Concept V2.6 SR2. I am needing to sequentially execute 36 MBP_MSTR...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to modify the MBP_MSTR FB in order to write data to another thirty part device. Could you give me an example (which working)...
Replies
Views
I need some help trying to set up ethernet comms using a MBP MSTR block in Unity Pro. I would like to read from an Advantys RIO to a Quantum PLC...
Replies
Views
For Quantum CPU 113: XMIT - Instruction used solely for Modbus RTU (or similar) and not Modbus Plus MSTR - Instruction used solely for Modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom