Quick PLC-5 Cable Question

What is the current cable to use to connect a laptop PC to a PLC-5 channel 0 (25 pin connector). I have a homemade cable that is just like 1784-CP10 and I use a USB to RS232 adapter with it. I want to order a factory made cable as I was down and I had to re-solder my cable when a wire came loose.

Thanks Guys

The 1784-CP10 cable, would be the one to get. However I would stick to the cable you already have or make a new one.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hi, I have tried uploading the program from an old Quick Panel 2 using Proficy ME 9.0 and Quick Designer 3.7. I can get the program to upload...
Replies
Views
Q(1) Design a controlling system using DVP-40ES Delta PLC for a threestory Elevator Prototype as shown in the figure below. Show in details the...
Replies
Views
I apologize for not having the model of the plc. I am trying to get it. I have a print out of the program and it seems straight fwd. One...
Replies
Views
hello I use GE_FANUC plc and quick panel HMI and I want to access to GE_FANUC variables such as inputs and output and memory varibles through...
Replies
Views
I have a solenoid powered off a 1756-OA16I. The output has a fuse and then runs off to the solenoid. Now I am not able to change the card at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom