SLC5/03 and BASIC Module Programming

sherman4

Hello,

I am having a hard time on finding more examples to clarify how to exchange data between an SLC5/03 PLC and the 1746-BAS module. I have already checked the AB online manuals, they talk about the M0 and M1 files and stuff, but still I can´t get a clear idea on how to exchange information between them.

My 1746-BAS module comes ready-to-use (this is my first experience with this kind of modules). If anyone out there has used this type of modules, any help will be greatly appreciated.. (as well as some ladder code too !).

Thanks a bunch. ;)

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a Allen Bradley SLC5/04 with a BASIC module reading an ASCII string from a tightening tool controller. I have this almost working by...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to SLC5/03 using an FTDI usb to rs232 with female to female converter at 1 end... however I can not connect to it ... the...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I am in serious need of help. I am trying to connect a Panelview Plus 7 Standard to a SLC5/03(1741-L531) using a Moxa MGate...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am having trouble establishing comms between an slc5/04 and panel view plus 7 via a PLX51-net-eni. The set up is: 5/04 Channel 0 DF1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom