Reading M-BUS through KL6041 (RS-485 Beckhoff)

Iman

Hi,
Does anyone read M-bus data through KL6041 (Beckhoff RS-485 card)? There is a function block "FB_MBUSKL60xx_5B" in the manual of M-bus card (KL6781). I think with this FB, the communication will be done through KL6041. But I couldn't find this FB?
Thank you in advance for any comment.

The problem was solved:). There is a suitable function block for communication through RS485 for M-Bus protocol.

Similar Topics

Hello, New to this forum and need a little help. I am working on a project to read the feed back from the VFD and create statistical data...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I used modscan32 before to read data using TCPIP based on given IP Address, Device ID and etc. The data I used to read in modscan32...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have a curios problem in a modbus tcp reading from a client. The HC900's answer for the variable 20 (holding register 6375) is clear in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been struggling for a week with FATEK FBs-24-MAR-AC PLC. My goal is to read voltage and current from a powermeter Elnet Pico 5. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Has any of you got any example of reading data from modbus tcp, using FBD? I am just trying to get my head around, doesnt look like a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom