merging slc5/05 .rss files

RY_Guthrie

I have an online file that I need to merge with an offline file, they have different names but everything else is the same. My goal is to get the online file to show comments when I am online. somehow the online file name got changed and it will not allow me to use the off line file to go online with the running processor. I cannot down load to the processor as the equipment is running and needs to keep running. Is it possible to merge 2 files to get comments to the online file name? I realize the comment stay on the p.c. Thanks!!

Similar Topics

To start I have been a long-time lurker.. this is my first post. I have used the search function but have not come across something close to what...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, I have a small issue I can't find a solution to. I am trying to copy the log data from a backup of a FTView V11 machine that failed...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Been a while since I have worked with factory talk view studio, I am also attempting something I have never tried before so I figured I...
Replies
Views
Hey fellas, A few years ago, we upgrade a group of VFDs. We decided to install a ControlLogix plc (call it plc2) to run these drives along side...
Replies
Views
I currently have a project to merge a Network Distributed Application into an Existing Factory Talk Directory. Setup as Follows Factory Talk...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom