Joining 3/16in copper tube with 1/4in plastic tube

blackbird307

I have a pneumatic control system that am currently in the process of renovating. The existing system is 3/16in copper tube. The problem is a mistake was made and 1/4in plastic tube was run all over the area, and the walls.

I am hoping I may be able to just slide the plastic tube over the copper. But just in case that doesn't work out, is there a sort of fitting that I could use?

Thanks!

Well typically I'd use a Swagelok SS-400-6-3. but you can also get non stainless fitting as well by changing the SS to something else as per the manual. 400 means 1/4" -6 means union. -3 means reducing to 3/16"
google Swagelok fittings manual for help

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, This may seem like an odd request but i'm at my wits end trying to become a member of robot-forum.com so I can post a question. I'm...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to join devicenet thick cable? I have a cabinet that we will be moving about 10-15 feet soon and this is a pretty long...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I know this might sound easy to all of you but I still trying to figure this out. I am looking for a way to network all the plc...
Replies
Views
So our com tech is telling me that one can't use a fiber/copper media converter on one side and another brand's switch on the other side of fiber...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. This is really strange and would love any help. We have a ABB AC500 PLC running (PM591 with CM579 Ethercat network to some ABB remote...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom