WinCC ver 6.0

Hello,

I'm using WinCC ver 6.0 and i've build several screens. One of those screens has to be active all the time, also when another screen is selected. How can I do this?
Now the screen has to be displayed otherwise it doesn't work.

Rudi banghead

Hi Rudi!

Are you referring to the screen which is usually placed either on the topmost or lowermost part of the screen? Is that where you place buttons for graphic page switching?

If that's what you need, you can place all those objects in a startscreen page then insert a picture window in which you want other pages to appear. Then make this picture window your reference. You can use C-action or direct connection to switch pages using that window. Tell me which way of page switching do you prefer and I'll give you the steps on how to do so.

Cheers!

Zarah

Zarah,

Thanks for the reply but I think I have to be a little bit more clearer.

I've build 2 screens, one screen is for automatic mode and one screen is for manual input mode.

The screen for automatic mode has to be active all the time.
Every 7 minutes we measure the height, weight and barcode of our product, those data is going to be saved in the PLC. First WinCC fetches the data out of the Plc and sends it to a SQL database( this happens every 7 minutes.
Now when the automatic screen is not active nothing is being send to the SQLdatabase. Nothing is measured during the manual input of the operators.

Hope this clearifies the problem

Rudi

you will have to create a new start screen that calls the automatic and manual in a picture window.
you can add scripts and functions to that screen.
Try to modify the size to a window that fits into that start screen.
leave a banner open for company logo, time and date and such, in that start screen. In that case you configure this only once.

Hello,

Thank you all for helping me out. I've solved the problem in slidely different way as you suggested. Due to the fact that we only needed to input 12 datafields, I reduced the screen to a minimum and copied it into the other screen and made it invisible. So everything kept working in the background.

Thanks for all the help and perhaps next time it's my turn to help you.

Kind Regards Rudi

Hello,

Thank you all for helping me out. I've solved the problem in slidely different way as you suggested. Due to the fact that we only needed to input 12 datafields, I reduced the screen to a minimum and copied it into the other screen and made that part invisible. So everything kept working in the background.

Thanks for all the help and perhaps next time it's my turn to help you.

Kind Regards Rudi