SINT[4]
SINT[0] = 0
SINT[1] = 1
SINT[2] = 10
SINT[3] = 1

Any ideas
Its a GPM flow rate from a Modbus RTU meter
read by a Anybus module that reads in SINTS

I'm assuming that you mean that the 32 bits of the REAL were split into four 8-bit chunks (SINTs), and you need to stitch them back together?

If you're using RSLogix 5000, just use a COP or CPS instruction.

COP SINT[0] RealValue 1

Note the length of 1 - that's because the length is in terms of destination elements. If your destination element is a REAL, it will grab 32 bits of data, starting with SINT[0], and slot them all into the the REAL in order.

If you're using another platform, give us some more details and we'll try again!

what happens is

lets say there is a floating point in the meter 40001 and 40002
the Anybus module is like a Prosoft modbus module
except it breaks 16 bit Ints into 8 bit Ints
so to have the Anybus module read the float
you specify as this
Length 4
read 40002 length of 4
so you get back 4 SInts that need to be turned back into a Real

Yep - the COP or CPS instruction will do it for you as above. The only thing you'll have to check is the byte order - you may need to use a SWPB instruction or swap them around before you use the COP if it uses different encoding

Hi

I would check your setup of the anybus module I am almost sure you can select
That the information comes in as int
It would be easier for you

Donnchadh