Wonderware Historian Client has BAD values in Trend

msohaibbutt

I am using Wonderware Intouch 2012R2 with ControlLogix and accessing PLC data on ethernet using local DA server. The problem is with my local historian. When i see a trend of a tag in the historian client, there are some BAD Quality values which are causing gaps in the Trend. Please see attached image. Help is required to resolve this problem.

Hist Trend.jpg

That looks like a timeout on your IO server to me. It will talk for a short time then timeout and reconnect after the delay in the configuration settings.

Thanks for the help. How to resolve this problem? WindowViewer and WindowMaker are not showing any such errors. Trends in Windowviewer are working fine.

Similar Topics

While I was on vacation, corporate IT came into the plant and shut down our entire system. Since then, several strange things have happened with...
Replies
Views
I have a customer where I installed a piece of equipment that is controlled by Intouch. They have a different pc running Wonderware Historian...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to make a tag I created in WonderWare Historian display the correct tag values on the inTouch client but it is currently showing...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Our plant is running Wonderware Historian on a Virtual Server and every few days I'm losing comms to my PLCs. Usually I can simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom