Concept 2.2 - view variable values

Lovell

Hi PLC guys,

I have a file for a quantum controller that was saved a while back.

dpdz7b.png

I would like to view the values of variables at the time of the save.

is this possible with Concept 2.2?

I am not that familiar with concept. I did find where to monitor live values.

There isn't an easy direct way, but there is an indirect way.

Save a copy of the project - this is important since you're going to become "Not Equal" with the controller if you modify anything.
Open the copy and tell it to go online with the simulator instead of the PLC.
You'll be not equal to the simulator - download the program, including state ram, but don't go to run. By not running nothing can change the saved values.
You should then be able to use a reference data editor to look at values.