Autorun Panelview Macro

vgiesbrecht

Is there a simple way to run a macro every 1 second or something?

I am trying to use a panelview to bridge some I/O for a alarm and need to run a macro I have build to do it every second or so.

I don't understand what you are doing, but if you go to your project on FTV, Global Connections, Macro tab, you can use a PLC tag or an expression to trip a macro.

Similar Topics

Everytime I download the Application from my computer to PanelView Plus 100, and loaded it, the Application runs automatically. I inherited this...
Replies
Views
So im working on a little something i was hoping to get some advice on. I have a PanelviewPlus 7 that will be using the MECSVLog ActiveX on to...
Replies
Views
Hey PLCers! I am currently PLC naive, but in the process of learning more about them. At work we have a SLC 500 that whenever the power cycles the...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
Hi Having issues with a older PanelView touch not working. Screen is connected to a Desktop computer. screen used as a display with touch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom