Challenge with ProLogix's Silo program

steveed

S
G'day, I've been working with Bill Simpson's ProLogix program and I've learned a lot from the program.
However, the past two days I've been stuck on solving a bug in my logic. I know this concept stumps most novices. However, I don't even know if there is a function I should be using, (One Shot, Latching Outputs, etc.)
Here's the scoop. The conveyor motor stops the box when the Positioning Prox detects the box. The Solenoid allows the box to fill till the Level Prox stops the sequence.
THEN, the box moves forward far enough away from the level prox, but still sitting on the Position Prox and the motor stops.
My challenge is either in my ladder logic, or my lack of knowledge with PLC functions.
Any suggestions on where I should look, or what I should be thinking about?

Thanks

Last edited:
added image

adding an image of the completed, working ladder. I solved the problem of the logic, with some consultation. Now I'm asking what your thoughts on the logic I do have. Anything repetitive or redunant. Any better methods of achieving the same process?