Integrating devices to HMI

prudhvi

hi everyone,

Can somebody tell me as how to integrate aqua sensor and contamination sensor using an interfacing unit with allen bradley HMI ..the details i have posted below

aqua sensor - make hydac AS1000
contamination sensor - make hydac CS1000

The output of those sensors are 4-20mA signals. So you're going to need some device (PLC, microcontroller) to translate those signals into information that can be processed by the HMI..

Is it a modification existing plant? or for some kind of school project?

Similar Topics

I am trying to set a bit to command the Zebra ZT230 to print a label and receive a confirmation bit from the unit via an Automation Direct Click...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon! For the past several days, I have been trying to set up this Balluff BIS018A RFID head to communicate with a Do-more BRX DM1E-M-D...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a application where a analog input will be constantly updating a value in a PLC. What I want to do is mathematically integrate these...
Replies
Views
Hello I really need help here.. So I upgraded my wonderware from 10.0 to 10.5 edition. When I try to connecting the OPC(in PC1) to Intouch (In...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate an analog module EXM-AMM 3HT as an extension for Pfxlm 4301 taddc. The documentation I've found so far is awfull. How does...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom