RSView tags not updating

rankhornjp

I have 2 OPC topics set up in RSLinx that are looking at 2 plcs. I have data coming from 1 but not from the other.

Looking at "Active Topics" in RSLinx I get a long list of data for the first topic and only "@ispresent" for the second one.

This only affects 1 PC. I have 2 other PCs that work fine.

Suggestions?

Did you try and delete and recreate the OPC Topic
You could backup the rslinx file on the working comp. and restore on the one thats not working.

Similar Topics

Okay, something I have not seen before.. RSView SE. I am working on an existing project. There is a value the customer wants trended and it is...
Replies
Views
I just migrated a rsview32 project which worked relatively well, just a few bugs. There are places within that used system\alarmmostrecenttagdesc...
Replies
Views
I will be using rsview 32 on a upcoming project for a customer. I have always used factory talk studio to design all my interface software. My...
Replies
Views
I have a problem. Yes, I have used the search function and I found some threads that provided answers to some of my problems. I have RSView Studio...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! I was wondering whether you know of a non-painful way to check whether all the tags used in a FactoryTalk RSView project are broken or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom