Allen Bradely PLC communication Using NAT Configuration

bansodevb

Hi All,

I want to exchange data between Controllogix L72 and Compactlogix L32E.
Both PLC's are on different Ip addresses.
Controllogix IP : 10.20.135.216
Compactlogix IP : 10.0.1.1

How can I exchange data between two PLCs using NAT?

Thanks In advance

Vinod

Hi

I have used Allen Bradley 9300 -ena
A factory I work in had this as the site standard.
Now it's not cheap but it does work and is very easy to set up

Donnchadh

Hi

You could also add another Ethernet card to the l72 rack and use this card as part of the l32 network

Donnchadh

You can use a PC running windows (if one is available). We have a .net class or a really inexpensive activeX for clogix that you can use to exchange any kind of data between the 2 PLCs. You can also use another Ethernet module in one of the 2 PLCs. Both solutions will use another layer of hardware. For .net solution, get it from our web site www.controlsystemtools.com. If you have questions, contact me. Good luck.
[email protected]

Hi Donnchadh,

We are trying to communicate using 9300-Rades with no success.

Have you used 9300-Rades in any of your system configuration?

Do you have any document for 9300-Rdes configuration.

Thank you in advance.

Vinod