Wincc Problem

roxtech

hi,
When i activate run time. Run time display is very zoom in. I can not see the hole page only 1/4 screen display in run time. I try to set it by adopt picture in run time properties but in vain. when i activate slider i found hole screen is available. Kindly suggest me how can i adjust it in normal display. All screens have same problem.
Best regards,

Similar Topics

We migrated a project from WinCC V 7.0 ( Windows XP) to WinCC V 7.5 (Windows 10).Every things okey .When the language translation button is...
Replies
Views
I have wincc flex 2008 project made with wincc flexible 2088 sp1 project hmi device is simatic pc panel 19" I want to change hmi device to run the...
Replies
Views
Hello During Compiling of WinCC Flexible Project It gives me following Error Internal error(Detail: cannot get parent folder-object type:VAR)...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone here, I'm facing a minor problem related to the WinCC Scada system which controls the desalination unit in the plant where I'm...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues Actually, I have a problem with the communication in WINCC. we are developing a filling station for the lab for the students. we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom