E5CN and PLC CJ2H

beginner_90

I'm trying to get E5CN temperature Controller and PLC CJ2H series to communicate with SCU41-V1. I've come across several forums where it suggests to use the Protocol Macro and to download it to the SCU card via CX-Protocol. I have tried this but the download option is not enabled. The system protocols are all available. So can anyone pleeeeaseeee tell me how to use and program for the protocol macro method for communication? I'm a veryy new learner so my knowledge is pretty limited in this. So please be kind enough to help me out with my problem. Thankss alott!!

Similar Topics

Have you configured the PID manually or use autotuning? http://mitakka369.blogspot.bg/2017/03/how-autotuning-of-pid-is-done.html :)
Replies
Views
Hello all, I would like to read and write values such as Set Value and Process Value from the E5CN via the PLC with SCU41-V1. I have never worked...
Replies
Views
My work has a temp control setup with Omron E5CN temp controller and an SSR. I am not sure what type of control output it has. (relay, voltage...
Replies
Views
The manual says it take either 120V or 24VDC. I hooked it up to 24VDC, and the front screen keeps blinking no matter what buttons I press and no...
Replies
Views
I have 24 E5CN controllers hooked up RS485 to a Omron CJ. They communicate using the Compoway/F protocol, and a routine written with the PCMR...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom