Micro820 and Intouch 10.1

muusic_man

I normally have no issue getting data from my plc's. In this instance I can't for the life of me get the correct I/O Server/Settings to talk to it. The Micro820 is networked and I can see it in RSLinx. I can connect to it and program it remotely with CCW software, but when I attempt to set up the I/O server I get no data back to Intouch.

I have tried using DASABCIP, DASABCIP, DASMBTCP, DASABTCP and FSGATEWAY connecting to RSLinx as the OPC Server but I can't get a value back to Intouch.

Does someone have real life experience with this that would be willing to share exactly the server/settings that they have used to get this going. I have spent a large amount of time trying to get this to work and the frustration level is at an all time high.

Thanks in advance.

I have never used Micro820 with InTouch, but have used 820 with Microsoft HMI. It worked well with the MBTCP .NET class. Download one from www.controlsystemtools.com & try it for troubleshooting your system. It will show you the xmitted & received messages. That will prove or disprove one of the 2 , where the problem is. Cheers.