PLCLogix & CBT Package

mmarch10

Hello!

I am looking for a home study program in order to become proficient with being able to read & interpret RSLogix 5000 & then eventually on to programming with RSLogix 5000. I've considered PLCLogix & their CBT Package, but I was hoping that someone may have experience with this package & could give me some insight on it. I also have The CLXTrainer 4.32 from Koldwater, but that is not really interactive. Years ago I purchased Koldwater's PLC Trainer w/Logix-pro, and I felt it was a great tool for learning the RSLogix 500 interpretation & programming. I really need to find an interactive simulator, because at this point I only have access to PLCs & control systems (at work) for interpretation & troubleshooting, but ultimately I am going to be in a position to take-on programming responsibilities. I truly want to get to the level where I can proficiently program. I am willing to do (or pay) whatever it takes in order to educate myself in RSlogix 5000 interpretation & programming.

Thank You all for any advice or insight you may offer me.

Mike