Force close pop ups in citect 7.2

Dphillips99

Hi all,
I'm not a programmer so I'm sure this a stupid question. I'm using the WinNewAt function from several buttons on the touch screen to open popup Windows on the startup page. Is there a simple way to force close the open popup window when another one is opened without closing the startup page?
Thanks in advance for any advice!

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm not a programmer so I'm sure this a stupid question. I'm using the WinNewAt function from several buttons on the touch screen to open...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have some parameter files that I'm using. Most of the tags are direct reference to the PLC, but a couple are HMI tags. If I change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom