Analog Loop Calibrator

fasacrifice

Hi All,

I'm looking for an analog looop calibrator/trobuleshooter for current/voltage. There are so many kinds and I have no experience with them. Any suggestions?

attachment.php

1) You get what you pay for.
2) The price of a calibrator is one thing. The cost to have it re-certified every year (or whatever the calibration interval is) is not insignificant.
3) For pressures, it is hard to beat a dead-weight tester. Digital meters are okay for quick checks, but in many cases are not usable for actual traceable calibrations.
4) Do you need to worry about temperature?

--

As an aside, I can't think of a single point at this facility where we actually care about 4-20ma or 0-10V even. We care that the operator displays and recording equipment indicates the proper values.

1) You get what you pay for.
2) The price of a calibrator is one thing. The cost to have it re-certified every year (or whatever the calibration interval is) is not insignificant.
3) For pressures, it is hard to beat a dead-weight tester. Digital meters are okay for quick checks, but in many cases are not usable for actual traceable calibrations.
4) Do you need to worry about temperature?

--

As an aside, I can't think of a single point at this facility where we actually care about 4-20ma or 0-10V even. We care that the operator displays and recording equipment indicates the proper values.

I won't really use that for as an actual calibrator. Mostly for troubleshooting. Don't need any temperature mesurements.