Is it possible to communicate s7200 and beaglebone black?

nakeeun

Hello.

This is my first time to post my question.

So nice to meet you and although it is late, happy new year.

Anyway i gonna stuck on my project that i connect beaglebone black and s7200 through rs-485(modbus rtu communication).

But i am novice in plc and handling s7200. So it is not easy for me to do my project.

Actually my code on beaglebone black is tested and it`s well done.

As i mentioned, doing with plc is hard for me.

Does anybody let me know how to do wiring and coding?

My software is s7 microwin v4 sp9. That has modbus library.

Plz help me.

Best regards.

This may not be along the lines you are looking for, but I have successfully installed Mono on a BeagleBone Black and used AdvancedHMI to communicate to various PLCs including ModbusTCP devices.