simulation of plc logic against virtual model

kjmc1234

hello,

i have a slc500 application that i would like to be able to integrate into simulation environment. im aware of hil systems but the material and skillset aquisition cost would be prohibitive. we have simulink modelers, i would love to be able to interface the slc emulator or maybe even port the tslog500 app to 5000 if that provides more options...i was able to find a simulink plc coder that referenced 5000 but it apperas this is simply to create your control system in simulink and export to logic for plc deployment.

Any insight appreciated on how i may get a logix 500 app to interface a simulink model of the equipment under control, a diesle engine if it matters. i wpuld be open to any of the physics based modelling suites if simulink is not an option.

thanks

Last edited: