Wonderware

npreston

Hi first time poster

What I want to do is create a mouseover script that grabs Tag.name from a text box that is displaying Tag.value. Is there anyway to get a mouseover script to get the name of the tag used in the animation link on a text object so that I can use the same script for multiple objects??

Thanks for the response Garry, but I have made an error in my first post. I am trying to get the the tagname used in the value display section of an animation link to a regular text object not a textbox. Sorry for the confusion.

If you are using archestra and the object is an instance of a parent object, then on the objects animation properties there is a tooltip function that you can use for this

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom