GE IFIX talking to Moore APACS

Codi242

I have currently installed GE iFix 3.5 onto a Windows XP machine and trying to get comms to a Moore APACS system. I have the APX - Moore APACS v6.32a driver installed and setup in my SCADA Configuration along with the MBE - Modbus to Ethernet v7.17j driver. The MBE driver is working and pulling data back from my SCADA devices but unable to get any data back from the Moore APACS.
I'm not sure if I need to have any Moore communication configuration software installed or if the APX driver is enough.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Similar Topics

This is my first application where I get to setup the entire SCADA from scratch and I'm very much looking forward to it. The PLC will be a AB...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm beginner with Ifix. I'm appreciate if you share me some document to understand how to play with Ifix 6.0. By the way, I have some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Ifix scada is new for me. Please help help me to clarify is it possible to open Ifix scada runtime on dual monitor and how to do? Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom