Dataliner DL50 question

chemdawg

Hello Everyone. I have a Dataliner DL50 that I am using for a project here at work. As of now I have two DL40's. One on each line. Those are showing counters on them. I want to use this DL50 to display the same information that is on those two Dl40's. So here are my questions.

1: How do I get the DL50 to show counters in real time
2: How can I connect the DL50 to two different sources, IE both DL40's.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the responses. I have those manuals already here at the shop. I've been reading through the DL50 one and have found nothing that shows how to display a real time counter. I decided to go with a inview marquee by Allen Bradley. I located one and will use it do do what I want. Seems to be a better option.

Similar Topics

I have 2 Dataliner DL50 displays (2706-F11J) that are driven from an AB 5/03 PLC. Its old school but works very well for being in service for ~15...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley DL-50(2706-F11J)and would like to program from a personal computer, I have connected with a serial cable (about 10ft). I...
Replies
Views
We recently completed a typical PLC5 to ControlLogix upgrade, but our DL50 does not function properly. I think the message format or serial port...
Replies
Views
I have a Dataliner 30 that someone decided to get wet and fried it. As far as I can tell the DL30 gets its info from a TTL output card from PLC5...
Replies
Views
I have read the User and Programming Manual, and Im still not able to figure a few things out. Is it possible to upload messages from a DL20 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom